Precautions For Use
1. UVC wave causes skin erythema, eye conjunctival irritation, etc. During lampworking, Do not look directly at the UVC lamp source, people and pets must leave the ultraviolet irradiation area.
2. When dust or oil is found on the surface of the light source, it should be wiped off by dry cloth before using, otherwise, it will affect the sterilization effect.
3. When sterilizing the indoor air with a germicidal lamp, the room should be kept clean and dry. If the indoor temperature is lower than 20℃ or higher than 40℃, the sterilizing time should be appropriately extended.
4. If there are any collection sensitive to UV wave such as calligraphy and painting in the sterilization space, please cover them with cloth or paper before sterilizing.
5. When used for air disinfection, the optimal distance is not more than 2m. When used for air disinfection object sterilization, please place the object to be sterilized directly within 10cm from the LED sterilization lamp, and choose 15 minutes.
6. After sterilization, the germicidal lamp should be stowed away to prevent the children's injury.