Acoustic aluminum ceilings perforated or not perforated, with lay-in edge profile. Its dimensions are panel of 2’ x 2’ and 2′ x 4′.
It presents a Noise reduction Coefficient (NRC) up to 0.75 (for perforated tiles) and 0.10 (for not perforated tiles), The Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) is up to 40, the fire resistance is Class A in accordance with ASTM E84. High humidity resistance (HR) and microbial resistance (MR) and light reflective is 0.83. High impact resistance, washable and scrubbable.
Surface finish in polyester powder paint and ASTM Classification Type III.
It comes in white and 3 options of wood imitation (Mahogany wood, Cedar Wood, Walnut Wood, Oak Wood), but customizations to any color are accepted, depending on the volume of the project.
It can be use in:
- Commercial buildings (stores, hotels, shopping centers, airports, etc.)
- Health buildings (hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, etc.)
- Food buildings (kitchens, bars, restaurants, food court, etc.)
- Government buildings (civilian agencies, military agencies, etc.)
- Buildings (offices, schools, churches, residences, halls, theaters, cinemas, etc.)