Acoustic mineral fiber ceilings made with fiberglass with white transparent membrane, has a surface finish of factory applied vinyl latex paint. It comes in two thickness 3/4”, 1″and 1 1/2″, with square edge and beveled tegular edge. Its dimensions are 2’ x 2’ and 2′ x 4′.
It presents a Noise reduction Coefficient (NRC) up to 0.90, The Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) is up to 37, the fire resistance is Class A in accordance with ASTM E84. Humidity resistance (HR) is up to 99% and light reflective is 0.88.
It contains recycled material and meets the highest air quality standards (ASTM D5116).
It comes in white.
It can be use in:
- Commercial buildings (stores, hotels, shopping centers, airports, etc.)
- Health buildings (hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, etc.)
- Food buildings (kitchens, bars, restaurants, food court, etc.)
- Government buildings (civilian agencies, military agencies, etc.)
- Buildings (offices, schools, churches, residences, halls, theaters, cinemas, etc.)